Project Support Grants
Grants Frequently Asked Questions
Please use a DESKTOP computer to complete application
Scholarships are being offered to support the professional development and career advancement of artists. These scholarships are specifically designed to support artists by helping them to take advantage of timely external professional opportunities and providing access to resources to advance their artistic careers.
What Can We Apply For?
- Creation/design of marketing materials (professional photos, website, videos, recordings, etc. for publicity and marketing)
- Expenses associated with an exceptional learning environment such as a residency or intensive study with a recognized master/mentor. (Degree bearing programs are not eligible)
- Framing, freight, shipping, or materials costs for gallery exhibitions
- Conference registration fees and/or associated travel costs
- Vendor license fees for professional artistic opportunities
This list is not comprehensive. Please review the guidelines below for more examples and information.
Watch Our Recorded Informational Sessions!
Our grant staff answered questions you may have and give you an overview of the grant process.
Who Can Apply?
- Individual artists residing in the State of Utah
Can We See the Questions Before We Apply?
Yes! Please review the full grant guidelines before you apply.
When is the Grant Deadline?
Grant Opens: Monday, August 8, 2022
Grant Closes: Friday, September 9, 2022 at 5pm MST
How Do We Apply?
Once you have reviewed the guidelines and questions, you may apply through our online grant portal. You will need a portal account to access our grant applications. If you do not have one, please submit a new user request through the portal or contact the grants staff. Creation of an account can take up to two days.
*Note: cell phones and tablets may cause problems in completing the application so do not use that type of portable device.