Project Support Grants
Artist Career Advancement Scholarships are being offered to support the professional development and career advancement of artists. These scholarships are specifically designed to support artists by helping them to take advantage of timely external professional opportunities and providing access to resources to advance their artistic careers.
What Can We Apply For?
- Creation/design of marketing materials (professional photos, website, videos, recordings, etc. for publicity and marketing)
- Expenses associated with an exceptional learning environment such as a residency or intensive study with a recognized master/mentor. (Degree bearing programs are not eligible)
- Framing, freight, shipping, or materials costs for gallery exhibitions
- Conference registration fees and/or associated travel costs
- Vendor license fees for professional artistic opportunities
This list is not comprehensive. Please review the guidelines below for more examples and information.
Who Can Apply?
- Individual artists residing in the State of Utah
Can We See the Questions Before We Apply?
Yes! Please review the full grant guidelines before you apply.
How Do We Apply?
Once you have reviewed the guidelines and questions, you may apply through our online grant portal. You will need a portal account to access our grant applications. If you do not have one, please submit a new user request through the portal or contact the grants staff. Creation of an account can take up to two days.
When is the Grant Deadline?
Grant Opens: December 11, 2019
Grant Closes: February 21, 2020 at 5pm MST
Award Notification: April 2020
Funds must be used by June 30, 2020
Grants Frequently Asked Questions