General Operating Support (GOS) Grants
FY22 GOS Update:
If you received funding in FY21, your final report will be included in the new application. Organizations that do not apply for General Operating Support funds will have the opportunity to ask for project support, and we will post more information about that soon on our website.
For Utah-based 501(c)(3) Nonprofit organizations or government agencies that are:
- Arts organizations-organizations with an arts-based mission.
- Museums- Art & non-art museums with a physical location in Utah that are open to the public and maintain an active collection
- Designated Local Arts Agencies (through the Division of Arts & Museums) that function as a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit organization, government agency, or a hybrid of the two.
How Do We Apply for GOS funds?
- Start here: FY22 GOS Master Guidelines
- Determine your organization's budget size (based on revenue) and find the guidelines that apply to your budget size:
How do I access the application form?
- Access the application through our online grant portal. You will need a portal account to access our grant applications. If you do not have one, please submit a new user request through the portal or contact the grants staff. Creation of an account can take up to two days.
Where can I find the budget sheet?
- Be sure to use the FY22 GOS budget form. Other budget forms will not be accepted. If you need help with the budget, we have included the "cheat sheet" on the second tab of the budget form.
Please note: If you submitted an application for Create in Utah, Phase 3, you may update the budget sheet that you used for that application with your award amount and any other changes and resubmit it. You do not need to transfer the data from that budget sheet to a new budget sheet.
When is the grant due?
The grant will close on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 5:00pm MST.